Accelerate cooperation for innovation and gender equality (EEN2EIC)
The EEN2EIC (Enterprise Europe Network to European Innovation Council) project aims to extend the breadth of supporting activities the Enterprise Europe Network (EEN) can provide to women entrepreneurs, widening countries and Seal of Excellence (SoE) holders. The goal is to create a bridge between the two projects in order to support innovation, scale up companies and involve the most relevant actors in the EIC and EEN landscape
EEN2EIC overall objective is to make EU innovation support more efficient by improving the capacity of SMEs to apply to the EIC and by helping Seal of Excellence (SoE) holders finance their projects and to avoid overlapping with NCPs activities. The project aims to develop a strong cooperation mechanism between the European Innovation Council and the Enterprise Europe Network in order to support innovation and scale up companies.
In close cooperation with the Enterprise Europe Network Steinbeis Europa Zentrum supports as a project partner:
- The participation of women-led enterprise across Europe
- The participation of enterprises in widening countries
- Mapping of potential EIC applicants with a specific focus in widening countries, women-led innovative companies, Seal of Excellence
- Training of network partners
The identified focus groups will be assisted to access alternative sources of funding and get a strong and profitable exchange of best practice within the Enterprise Europe Network.
- Projektname: EEN2EIC (Enterprise Europe Network to European Innovation Council)
- Project duration: 09/2022 – 08/2025
- Funding for all partners: 7.3 Mio. EUR
- Participating countries: France, Germany, Greece, Italy, Lithuania