Smart Cities Marketplace Action Cluster meetings
Action Clusters of the Smart Cities Marketplace are an assembly of partners committing to work on specific issues related to smart cities, by sharing the knowledge and expertise with their peers, giving added-value to their national and local experience and identifying gaps that need to be fulfilled at European level. The work of the each Action Cluster is collected under thematic Initiatives.
During their biannual meetings they present the Action Plans of their initiatives and the overall Action Cluster and discuss specific topics to define further steps of their work.
In the first weeks of November 2021 the following Action Clusters will have their meetings:
- Action Cluster Sustainable Built Environment on the topic "The construction value chain responding to the climate and environmental challenges", on 2 November 2021, 14:30-17:30.
- Action Cluster Integrated Planning, Policy and Regulations on the topic "Together, let’s SHAPE 2022 and EXPLORE opportunities!" on 9 November 2021, 09:30-12:30.
- Action Cluster Business Models & Finance on 10 November, 09:30-12:00.
- Action Cluster Citizen Focus on 15 November, 15:00-17:00.
- Action Cluster Integrated Infrastructures and Processes on 18 November, 09:30-12:30.
All information including registration links and agendas of each meeting can be found here.
Steinbeis Europa Zentrum is partner in the consortium of the Smart Cities Marketplace.