European project INNOWWIDE
Financing internationalisation projects
The EU Horizon 2020 project INNOWWIDE offers funding for internationalisation projects of innovative European SMEs and start-ups from all sectors to bring them to the top of international markets. Two calls for INNOWWIDE project proposals will take place in 2019 to allow SMEs to submit their projects. These so-called Viability Assessment Projects (VAPs) must be carried out in cooperation with local partners and are intended to examine the feasibility of internationalisation in the respective target country.
Promotion of projects to validate internationalisation in an international market (VAPs)
- 60.000 Euro subsidy amount per VAP
- 7.2 million Euro total funding volume for all VAP projects
Two calls for Viability Assessment Projects (VAPs)
- First call for VAP applications from 1 April - 31 May 2019
- Second call for VAP applications expected in December 2019
Maximum duration of VAPs is 6 months
Application requirements for companies
- Profit-oriented and innovative SMEs, including young enterprises and start-ups
- No sector-specific limitation, companies from all industries are eligible
- Headquarters in an EU Member State or in an associated country of Horizon 2020
- The applying company needs a local partner from the respective target country who will be commissioned with the VAPs studies and activities.
Start now with the preparation of your project application and accelerate your internationalisation strategy in your global growth market!
Steinbeis 2i GmbH is a project partner of INNOWWIDE and leads the SME outreach strategy as well as the call implementation analysis.
Project duration: 01/2019- 06/2021
Participating countries: Austria, Belgium, Germany, Finland, France, Netherlands, Portugal, Spain