European project Industry4.E
Towards digitalisation of industry
Industry4.E Lighthouse is an umbrella for Industry digitalisation-related activities in the field of Electronic Components and Systems. Operating across project, funding, and national boundaries, bringing together relevant RDI projects from across various funding programmes, helping them to connect with each other and the end-user/stakeholder community.
Activities and expected outcome:
- Promoting European Digital Industry Leadership and European team spirit
- Recommendations on the future of the Industrial Digitalisation roadmap
- Catalysing cooperation and reducing fragmentation among all stakeholders and relevant RDI projects
- Linking projects, national and regional activities, including SME engagement for Digital Industry
- Acceleration of uptake of project results, increasing industrial and social impact
- Contributing to standardisation and policy
- Boosting cross-cutting activities
- Engaging specialists and the general public
The project is funded by the Joint Undertaking Lighthouse Initiative Electronic Components and Systems for European Leadership (ECSEL) and coordinated by Irish Manufacturing Research, Irland.
Funding: European Union’s Horizon 2020 research and innovation programme under grant agreement No 830845.
Project duration:10/2018 – 09/2020
Participating countries: Finland, Germany, Ireland, Spain