Safe, Resilient Transport and Smart Mobility services for passengers and goods (Horizon Europe)
This Destination includes activities addressing safe and smart mobility services for passengers and goods.
Europe needs to manage the transformation of supply-based transport into safe, resilient and sustainable transport and demand-driven, smart mobility services for passengers and goods. Suitable research and innovation will enable significant safety, environmental, economic and social benefits by reducing accidents caused by human error, decreasing traffic congestion, reducing energy consumption and emissions of vehicles, increasing efficiency and productivity of freight transport operations. To succeed in this transformation, Europe’s ageing (and not always sustainable) transport infrastructure needs to be prepared for enabling cleaner and smarter operations.
Europe needs also to maintain a high-level of transport safety for its citizens. Resilience should be built in the transport systems to prevent, mitigate and recover from disruptions. Research and innovation will underpin the three safety pillars: technologies, regulations and human factors.
What is the goal to be achieved?
The expected impact, in line with the Strategic Plan, is to contribute to “Safe, seamless, smart, inclusive, resilient and sustainable mobility systems for people and goods thanks to user-centric technologies and services including digital technologies and advanced satellite navigation services”
Call topics for 2022
- HORIZON-CL5-2022-D6-01-01: European demonstrators for integrated shared automated mobility solutions for people and goods (CCAM Partnership)
- HORIZON-CL5-2022-D6-01-02: Reliable occupant protection technologies and HMI solutions to ensure the safety of highly automated vehicles (CCAM Partnership)
- HORIZON-CL5-2022-D6-01-03: Human behavioural model to assess the performance of CCAM solutions compared to human driven vehicles (CCAM Partnership)
- HORIZON-CL5-2022-D6-01-04: Integrate CCAM services in fleet and traffic management systems (CCAM Partnership)
- HORIZON-CL5-2022-D6-01-05: Artificial Intelligence (AI): Explainable and trustworthy concepts, techniques and models for CCAM (CCAM Partnership)
- HORIZON-CL5-2022-D6-01-06: Predictive safety assessment framework and safer urban environment for vulnerable road users
- HORIZON-CL5-2022-D6-01-07: More resilient aircraft and increased survivability
- HORIZON-CL5-2022-D6-01-08: Safer navigation and tackling containership fires
Gesamtbudget für die Destination 6: 380 MEUR
Destination 6 im Funding & Tenders Portal mit Auflistung der Call Topics im Arbeitsprogramm 2021-22 finden Sie hier.
Vollen Text des Arbeitsprogramms "Climate, Energy and Mobility" (2021-2022) finden Sie hier.