Marie Sklodowska-Curie Actions Doctoral Networks (Horizon Europe)
What is the goal to be achieved?
The MSCA Doctoral Networks aim to train creative, entrepreneurial, innovative and resilient doctoral candidates, able to face current and future challenges and to convert knowledge and ideas into products and services for economic and social benefit.
The MSCA Doctoral Networks will raise the attractiveness and excellence of doctoral training in Europe. They will equip researchers with the right combination of research-related and transferable competences and provide them with enhanced career perspectives in both the academic and non-academic sectors through international, interdisciplinary and inter-sectoral mobility combined with an innovation-oriented mind-set.
What are the expected impacts?
Proposals under this Action should contribute to the following expected impacts:
- Strengthen Europe's human capital base in R&I by training highly-skilled doctoral candidates,
- Improve the attractiveness of researchers’ careers notably through better working and employment conditions of doctoral candidates in Europe
- Enhance talent and knowledge circulation across the R&I landscape, through intersectoral, interdisciplinary and international mobility
- Increase Europe's attractiveness as a leading research destination
- Enhance the quality of R&I contributing to Europe's sustainable competitiveness
- Establish sustainable collaboration between academic and non-academic organisations
- Foster the culture of open science, innovation and entrepreneurship
Call topics for 2021
- MSCA Doctoral Networks 2021
Call topics for 2022
- MSCA Doctoral Networks 2022