A human-centred and ethical development of digital and industrial technologies (Horizon Europe)
This Destination addresses a human-centred and ethical development of digital and industrial technologies, through a two-way engagement in the development of technologies, empowering endusers and workers, and supporting social innovation.
This Destination contributes to the following Strategic Plan’s Key Strategic Orientations (KSO):
- KSO D, Creating a more resilient, inclusive and democratic European society, prepared and responsive to threats and disasters, addressing inequalities and providing
high-quality health care, and empowering all citizens to act in the green and digital transitions
It covers the following exptected impact areas:
- Increased inclusiveness, by supporting a human-centred approach to technology development that is aligned with European social and ethical values (including gender and intersectional aspects), as well as sustainability;
- Sustainable, high-quality jobs by targeting skills mismatches, the need to empower workers, including those at risk of social exclusion, and ethical considerations relating to
Call topics unter "A human-centred and ethical development of digital and industrial technologie" mit der Einreichungsfrist 19.03.2024:
- HORIZON-CL4-2024-HUMAN-01-06: Explainable and Robust AI (AI Data and Robotics Partnership) (RIA)
- HORIZON-CL4-2024-HUMAN-01-07: Collaborative intelligence – combining the best of machine and human (AI Data and Robotics Partnership) (RIA)
- HORIZON-CL4-2024-HUMAN-01-61: Facilitate the engagement in global ICT standardisation development (CSA)
Gesamtbudget für diesen Call im Jahr 2024: 56 MEUR
Vollen Text des Arbeitsprogramms "Digital, Industry and Space" (2023-2024) finden Sie hier.