The ClusterAgentur Baden-Württemberg acts on behalf of the Baden-Württemberg Ministry of Economic Affairs, Labour and Housing and is financed by the European Regional Development Fund (ERDF). It is a service provider for cluster initiatives, state-wide networks and cluster policy in Baden-Württemberg and is organised in cooperation with VDI/VDE Innovation + Technik GmbH, Steinbeis 2i GmbH and Baden-Württemberg International GmbH.
As a new instrument of cluster policy, the ClusterAgentur aims to increase the effectiveness and efficiency of cluster initiatives, state-wide networks and cluster management in Baden-Württemberg.
The range of services depends on the needs of the cluster initiatives. The focus is on the provision of relevant services relating to "professional cluster management and new services". These include, among other things:
- Development of a joint cluster strategy
- Development of roadmappings or Inno-Labs
- Creation of a joint communication concept
- Support services in the field of technology transfer and cross-clustering
- Assistance in generation of innovationConsulting in the internationalization process
- Implementation of joint pilot projects
Through individual analyses and consultations of the ClusterAgentur BW, the cluster and network management are enabled to offer their members even more tailor-made solutions in this area than before.
As a partner of the ClusterAgentur, Steinbeis 2i GmbH offers support in the field of technology transfer.